On Discord you can receive notifications of every position change your favorite traders make. To make this work we need to create a Webhook for a Channel and then enter the Webhook URL into the Settings.
- Open Discord and navigate to the channel where you want to receive webhook notifications. You can also create a new channel.
- Click on the gear icon next to the channel name.
- Select “Integrations” from the menu and click on “Create Webhook”.
- Discord has now created a new placeholder webhook which we need to edit. Click on the arrow button.
- In the “Webhook Name” field, enter a name for your webhook. This name will be displayed in the channel when the webhook sends a message. Optionally you can also upload an image, this will also be displayed when the webhook sends a message. Click on “Save Changes”
- Click the “Copy Webhook URL” button to copy the URL to your clipboard. This URL is unique to your webhook and will be used to send messages to the channel.
- On the Fiat Bear Settings page you can paste the Webhook URL into the Discord section. Don’t forget to press the “Update” button.
- After the settings are saved you can use the “Test Discord” button to test if the webhook works. If everything is all right then you should get a message posted by your new webhook.